+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    Study abroad financial aid question?


    I want to do major in Women Studies, and I want to study abroad at least for a semester. So do I have to pay for it on my own? Or since I'm a Women Studies Major will the school pay for it?

  2. #2

    I think you will have to apply for a scholarship at the place you want to study and find out about their requirements. Otherwise, I'm afraid you have to pay it all yourself.

    You have to go about it the right way and ask people, like probably- reception front office or a teacher - in your desired institute.

+ Reply to Thread
   Recent Posts in Study in UK
   Most Popular Posts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts