+ Reply to Thread

Indian bank recruitment selection procedure

What is the selection procedure for the clerical posts of Indian bank recruitment 2010? I know that the bank conducts a written test, but not sure about the further procedure.

Yeah friend, u r right. You have to appear for a written test for Indian Bank Recruitment 2010, which is followed by interview. Your final selection will be based upon your performance in both written test and interview.

Hi...Kusha...

i found one of website is totally based on Education. its having all Bank exams previous years question papers, Academic question papers, Competitive question papers also there.

for more bank exam previous years question papers. Please visit www.topperschannel.com

Hi Guys !

We give the coaching for these papers...

Online Test Series for CBSE, ICSE Board Exam,CBSE Sample Papers 2010 Class X Sample Questions Papers for Pre Board Exam, Multiple Questions,CSE CBSE Schools in India, ICSE CBSE Results.Complete Examination Experience for Central Board of Secondary Education Exam.

Hi, Friends
    i Found one Institute which provide the coaching for all bank examinations.....
    And its good the link is www.ncbeindia.com
    U can visit the site frnds!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All the very best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Bank & Finance Exams Question Papers
   Most Popular Posts