+ Reply to Thread

Career Options after BA LLB or BBA LLB course

Hey I m vimal, a class 12th commerce student my father wants me to pursue professional course of BA LLB or BBA LLB after my 12th. I m not so sure about it, as I have an inclination towards accounts as well. Right now, I m quiet confuse what to do after my 12th may be I follow my father suggestion. Someone out there plz help me by providing the scope or career option after BA LLB or BBA LLB course???

Hiii vimal, I think u should first concentrate on ur 12th. Option of doing BA LLB or BBA LLB course is also not bad. U can earn quiet a respectable job for yourself. After the programme u can join any law firm or legal department of any company or U can practice independently as legal advisor. After completing ur course u can even opt for preparing for Judicial Services examination. U can even work as public prosecutor in lower courts. A career in law is among the highly reputable jobs. If u have an opportunity to pursue the course, then go for it without thinking twice.

Hello vimal, you have to do BBA LLB course because not only your father wants but also these courses are helps to you a lot in your future career opportunity. you can do BBA from any distance learning institutes because there are so many good institutes for BBA. I am also doing my BBA from SMUDE and on my personal experience, I can say that SMUDE is much better than other institutes because SMUDE uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students, which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. For the prospectus and speaking to their counselor you can register for free at http://bit.ly/smude

There are lot of job options after doing BA LLB or BBA LLB. U can earn quiet a respectable job for yourself. After the programme u can join any law firm or legal department of any company or U can practice independently as legal advisor. After completing ur course u can even opt for preparing for Judicial Services examination. U can even work as public prosecutor in lower courts. A career in law is among the highly reputable jobs.You can consider UPES Dehradun for the same course. the university is well reputed for its academic excellence, well qualified faculty and good placements.

Hey guys m new on forums like this.......m quite impressed with your answers...and sounds helpful as even i hv sumwt same query like vimal does hv!!can u tell me vch vud be better to do keeping in mind gr8 career opportunity i.e BA in LLB or BBA in LLB.????.wts d diff between both??vch is more better???do i hv to appear for sum entrance xams to get in any of these???will it add to my career if i do my bechalors or masters in law from some foreign University??if does then which university and vch country???hope for some reply soon......plz revert.

Dipika, BBA LLB is quiet a new course. Well, the basic difference between BA in LLB and BBA in LLB as name suggest is BA LLB course covers arts subjects with law while BBA LLB course covers management and business subjects with law. Well, the career opportunities after both the course are almost same. In case, u want to pursue career in Corporate law, Mergers and acquisitions etc u may have an edge after BBA LLB degree. Dipika, numerous prominent universities offer both the courses that includes- Delhi University, GGSIPU and so on and in order to pursue the course, u definitely have to appear in the entrance exam, conducted by State or Universities. Law frm foreign University definitely adds to career. I can suggest u to pursue Bachelor’s frm some good & reputed Indian institution/University and opt for postgraduate level of study in law frm some foreign University. Dipika, my best wishes are with u. All the Best!

Will anybody give me an idea! i,m doing LLB and have done MBA now i,m doing a job in a multinational company but not satisfy and want to work independently. so is there any idea to work right from now in the legal field.

If you're thinking of joining UPES

If you guys were trying for ULSAT at UPES and missed it, they're still accepting people on their CLAT score. The eligibility criteria of students who have an all India CLAT rank less than 5000 along with 50% marks in class 10th and 12th are eligible to apply immediately.

Hope this helps.

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Career Options
   Most Popular Posts