+ Reply to Thread

Books for Bank Recruitment Exam

Hi, friends this is raj. Plz refer me some books in order to prepare for Bank recruitment exams.

Hi buddy, I m preeti. For preparing Bank recruitment exams one can refer to The Competition Master, upkars new banks Recruitment test, or books published by Khanna Brothers, Chandigarh. Bank PO Exam Preparation by Aditya Publications can be of great help in order to prepare for PO examination.

Quote Originally Posted by preeti View Post
    Hi buddy, I m preeti. For preparing Bank recruitment exams one can refer to The Competition Master, upkars new banks Recruitment test, or books published by Khanna Brothers, Chandigarh. Bank PO Exam Preparation by Aditya Publications can be of great help in order to prepare for PO examination.

hi preeti... i am new here... will u please guide me how to start bank po preparation?

Quote Originally Posted by preeti View Post
    Alll are good books but can you tell me how we can do preparation for the Current Awareness because it seems very difficult section.
    Last edited by Uno1; 06-07-2011 at 09:21 AM.

Numbers of book are there for preparation of bank examination. Try to solve online question from net so that you come to know which type of question been asked in these exam.
    Last edited by jimcarrey99; 06-06-2011 at 12:47 PM.

For maths

My recommendation for maths is "Quiker maths". It contains lots of short-tricks and practice questions

Numbers of book are there for preparation of bank examination. Try to solve online question from net so that you come to know which type of question been asked in these exam.

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Guide Books & Magazines for Bank & Finance Exams
   Most Popular Posts