+ Reply to Thread

B Sc home science in DU

What is the scope of doing B Sc home science in Delhi University? I had taken mathematics in the 10+2 level, with Biology. Am I eligible?

Yes, you can apply for the BSc (Home Science) programme. A candidate need to clear 10+2 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology). With a Bachelors degree in home science one could find employment in hospitality, catering and food industry. With a postgraduate degree in Home science one could get into research, production or academics.

@ divya: I think,you can apply for the BSc programme.After completing your B.Sc you can apply for job. I have done my B.Sc from Sikkim Manipal University.It uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students, which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. This course is primarily for working professionals and people who do not have the time or resources to get a full time B.Sc. For the prospectus and speaking to their counselor you can register for free at: http://www.smude.edu.in

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Subjects & Courses
   Most Popular Posts