+ Reply to Thread

Fashion Designing or Textile Designing

I have completed my B Sc in Home science. Now I want to make a mark in fashion industry of India, which has shown impressive growth in recent times. Please let me know which course has more career opportunities in India: Fashion Designing or Textile Designing and for which course should I go for….

Well dear, both the courses are good. You can do any course. Because both the courses are inter related. Fashion design is more about pattern, cutting and the design of the garments as well as illustrations, whereas Textile design is more about the designs and patterns on the fabrics and colors.

Hi.............
    I am also here a Fashion Designer.Its very good field for every one.I like so much this field.
    I also interested in Textile Designing.
    Thanks for sharing a good topic.

yes you are absolutely right having a lot of scope in fashion industry and you can make a career with fashion courses
    to know more information about fashion Courses Visit:
    http://www.wlcifashion.in/

Quote Originally Posted by ekamra.pani View Post
    I have completed my B Sc in Home science. Now I want to make a mark in fashion industry of India, which has shown impressive growth in recent times. Please let me know which course has more career opportunities in India: Fashion Designing or Textile Designing and for which course should I go for….
    I think you should go for Fashion designing as the scope for this more as compared to textile designing.

Hello Friend, Fashion and Textile designing is a competitive and creative course. Both are good courses for future. before all friends discuss about this topic. Everyone said on his experiences, but you want to decide the the proper course, what did you interest on.This thing also do you know, but what am saying means now a days all industries are running with competitively only, Any course do you make with good skills and learn much.Then only come bright future you

Hello ekamra.pani,

fashion Designing is best way to choose for you carrier. Now it become popular course at present fashion.

good luck.

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Fashion & Textile
   Most Popular Posts