+ Reply to Thread

Model question papers of engineering entrance exams

Hi friends, I want to become civil engineer in my life. For that I have to get admission in engineering college or institute. At the moment, I am preparing for IIT-JEE entrance test to get admission in undergraduate engineering program. Therefore, I would like to know whether model question papers are enough to prepare for entrance test or not?

No buddy, u just not to have relied upon model question papers. IIT-JEE is a well reputed entrance exam through which one can get entrance into IITs. So, u can look model question paper of the entrance test but only after preparing the science syllabus of 11th & 12th standards of examination. You have to studied all basics and fundamentals of the subjects like Physics (organic and inorganic), Chemistry and Mathematics.

I have an answer to your problem. I am going to recommend www.wiziq.com/exam/AIEEE] where you will get free online classes, tests, tutorials and sample papers.
    Last edited by sengupta; 09-22-2010 at 08:18 PM.

Banned

Paras Education Foundation

check out www.isloan.org .it provides loans for higher studies. it provides all information on study abroad, career counselling, entrence exams preparation like GRE, GMAT, SAT, IELTS, visa counselling, loans for study abroad, accomodation, universities etc.

For further information contact:
    (+91-22) 22831637 / 38, 22832097

Banned

check out www.globaleducationcounsel.org. It is in mumbai and pune provides all information on study abroad, career counselling, entrance exams preparation like GRE, CAT, CET, GMAT, XAT, SAT, IELTS.
    For further information contact:
    (022) 32516857/ 2528 5657 / 2528 7474

sites provide free sample papers

Quote Originally Posted by Aakash View Post
    Hi friends, I want to become civil engineer in my life. For that I have to get admission in engineering college or institute. At the moment, I am preparing for IIT-JEE entrance test to get admission in undergraduate engineering program. Therefore, I would like to know whether model question papers are enough to prepare for entrance test or not?
    there are a lots of websites that provide free sample papers for engg. entrance exams like jee and bitsat. you can go to www.entrancei.com or http://www.pappulal.com/practice-papers/engineering-papers.html both these sites provide topicwise and full sample papers

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in How to Prepare for Engineering Entrance Exams
   Most Popular Posts