+ Reply to Thread

Banned

Tricks for Bank PO exam

Hi everyone, my brother is preparing for bank PO exam. He is very much worried about the arithmetical questions which come in PO exam. Please give me some easiest tricks to solve those problems as quickly as possible….

Hey buddy; there are no particular tricks to crack the quantitative aptitude test in Bank PO exam. As you know practice makes a man perfect, similarly with constant practice of similar types of problem from previous years question papers. You can follow some books as well. Solving the sample papers on the regular basis can speed up your timing and help you at the exam time.

This is true that with the constact practive, we become perfect in solving these questions. But I am looking for some short cuts methods that will help me to solve it quickly.

There are no tricks which you can use rather you will have to be more calculative and your analytical knowledge should be up to the mark.

Practice

Best way to clear bank exam is to practice, practice and more practice

bank po

hi

there are some particular tricks for some particular questions, so u should practise more and more on them within timing to crack bank po exam.

hi

It is rightly said, "He who fails to plan, plans to fail". Nobody can undermine the importance of planning when doing any important task, and if it means preparing for the Bank PO exam.

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in How to Prepare for Bank & Finance Exams
   Most Popular Posts