+ Reply to Thread

BA Correspondence Course from DU

I want to know that for taking admission in BA/B.Com course as correspondense course from DU, is eligibility different from the regular BA/B.com course?

I don't think there is much difference. My friend is doing English Honors as correspondence from DU. All he needed was minimum 45% in 10+2.

that's good.. i can meet the percentage requirement... but what about the scope? what is the scope of doing BA from Delhi University, by correspondence? wil it give me jobs in good decent companies?

See, there are certain things counted, if you have done your studies from correspondence. Itís important to do it from a well recognized university/college. Then the subject. Very frankly, science subjects or some technical course done from correspondence may limit the job opportunities, if not so then it may be tough to begin with. Fortunately, the case is not the same with the arts subjects. If you do BA as correspondence from DU, it would certainly enrich your resume and you will have a lot opportunities.

+ Reply to Thread