+ Reply to Thread

Admission through NATA in architectural colleges

Hiiii friends, I have just appeared in 10+2 examination from science stream. I have an inclination towards architecture course, i. e I want to pursue B. arch. Programme from some reputed college. Plzzzzzzzzz suggest how can I seek admission in any reputed architecture college. My friends told me that admissions in reputed architectural colleges are through NATA. Is it true???? If so……. Provide me with the information on NATA.

Hello risha, your friends are absolutely correct. Admissions to all prominent architectural colleges including Government, Government-aided, Private Unaided, University Depts., Deemed Universities, etc are through NATA. Well for u I must first tell what NATA stands for. NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. The test is conducted to examine the drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, critical thinking ability, and aesthetic sensitivity.

thanx yaar. Plz also tell me how can I apply for NATA???

risha, Council of Architecture (COA), through National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) Pune, conducts National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). Well, whenever the test is supposed to be held, notification will be issued by the conducting authority. Usually... as far as I know, u can appear in NATA till 30th September this year, at various test centers allocated by the conducting authority. In order to appear in the entrance exam u have to register urself at the desired test centers.

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Engineering
   Most Popular Posts