+ Reply to Thread

Delhi University Bachelor of Business Economics or BBE course

Hi!! I m vidhya and have done 10+2 with economics.. I m good at economics, as far as i think.. Since Delhi University is a very prominent university, i wish to do economics course from college affiliated to it... But, i wish to do something different.. not like the regular B. Com or BA (Economics) course. I just heard that a course called Bachelor of Business Economics or BBE is there in many DU colleges. it would be nice if anyone could direct me about BBE course in Delhi University.

Heyyyy vidhya, u r absolutely correct Delhi University (DU) through its various colleges offers BBE course. The list of the DU colleges, which offer BBE course have been mentioned below for u-
    • Bhim Rao Ambedkar College, Yamuna Vihar
    • College of Vocational Studies, Sheikh Sarai
    • Gargi College, Siri Fort Road
    • Lakshmibai College, Ashok Vihar
    • Maharaja Agrasen College, Mayur Vihar
    • Ram Lal Anand College (Evening), Dhaula Kuan
    • Shivaji College, Raja Garden
    • Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, Pitampura
    • Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College, Dev Nagar, Karol Bagh
    • Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College, Mall Road, University Enclave

Thanx rishab, could u also provide me with the eligibility criteria for the same?????

vidhya….let me first inform u….. DU conducts entrance exam to select deserving candidates for this course. I hope u had filled the form because the last date has already gone….. Anyways….. In order to be eligible, u should have scored minimum 60% (55% for SC, ST, CW and PC categories) marks in 10+2 in four papers including English and Mathematics as compulsory subjects an any one of the following as optional subject- Accountancy, Biology, Biotechnology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Geography, History, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology and Sociology. Individually pass in the four subjects is necessary.

rishab, I have not filled entrance form but I meet eligibility criteria. Is there any hope of getting admission into BBE course this year only?????

vidhya, I m very sorry but as per the selection criteria u need to appear in the entrance exam. There is no other option. If u really want to pursue this course, then sweety u have to wait for one year. Well, BA (Economics) is also not a Bad option lot of career opportunities open after pursuing that course as well… Think sensibly, while making a decision.

hiii everyone. This is ayushi, I m quiet nervous as I m going to appear in BBE, BBS, BFIA Joint Entrance Test. Can anyone provide me with an overview of its examination pattern????????

Hiiiii ayushi, BBE, BBS, BFIA Joint Entrance Test consists of questions testing the
    • Quantitative Ability (Based on Mathematics upto class XII or its equivalent)
    • Reasoning and Analytical Ability
    • General English
    • Business and General Awareness

You will have to attempt 120 questions in 120 minutes. For every correct answer u will be fetched 3 marks while for every wrong answer or multiple answer one mark will be deducted. No marks will be deducted in case of not attempting the answer.

plezzz tell me the selection procedure for BBE course offered by DU?????

Selection will be based on ur performance in the written exam & marks in qualifying examination. Equal weight age will be given to both while granting the admission.

Quote Originally Posted by rishab View Post
    Selection will be based on ur performance in the written exam & marks in qualifying examination. Equal weight age will be given to both while granting the admission.
    hey rishab cn u plzzz tell me frm where n when cn i get the application form for bbe?????

courses information...

hi i m shreejit.. ya actually i want some information about these courses like BBE,BBS,BMS,BA ECO {hons} its eligibility criteria to do that courses and about its career opportunities in future as i m from a commerce stream .please guide me ..

bbe and bfia

i am a commerce student without mathematics.....can i apply for bbe and bfia in du??
    is maths compulsory for bbe and bfia...plz reply as soon as possible!!

I hv tkn adm in RLA for BBE.....Frm where can I gt to knw d syllbus

Hai, syllabus is not available online in the official website of RLA college www.du.ac.in. Well you have to go to the college and get the syllabus details.

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Subjects & Courses
   Most Popular Posts