+ Reply to Thread

Entrance exams and sample papers for admission in M.Sc. (Electronic Media)

I am planning to do MSc in electronic media. So someone tell me about the entrance exams which i have to write and provide me some sample papers for the exams for admission in M.Sc. (Electronic Media).

Banned

Hey, Various Universities conduct their own qualifying exam for M Sc courses.
    After B Sc or B A in Journalism you can do M Sc in ElectronicMedia. The entrance exams consists of Quantitative Ability, Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, Visualization and Creativity of 20 marks each.

You can download the sample paper for MSC (electronic media) from here.

http://www.isra.edu.pk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=186&I temid=218

science

science develops the field in which technology can build.

thanks..

http://www.linkedin.com/in/karanchanana

Entrance exams and sample papers for admission in M.Sc. (Electronic Media)

My Friend is planning to apply for Msc electronic media 2 years course who is currently doing Bsc electronic media final year,please kindly tell me is there any model question paper will be available for her to prepare for aptitude test.

Hai,

The model question paper is not available to prepare for aptitude test. In general, the entrance test will be having questions based on logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, quantitative, and some questions related to the topics of media.

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Science Exams Question Papers
   Most Popular Posts