+ Reply to Thread

Delhi University B.Com (Hons) Correspondence Course Eligibility

Hello friends, I have just completed 12th Board exam from a government school. Now I am applying for B.Com (Hons) program from Delhi University but through correspondence. So plz tell me what are the eligibility criteria for admission in this program?

Hi friend, at first all the best for your result. Talking about eligibility criteria for admission in B.Com (Hons) course, friend u have to complete your Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSC) or 10+2 (which u r going to complete), from CBSE or any other recognized Board. U make sure that the qualifying examination must have passed by u with not less than 45% marks in aggregate.

Dear friend, I am also applying for the same course, that is, Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) through correspondence. But plz tell me what is the relaxation in percentage criteria for the candidates of SC/ST. I am asking this question because I belong to SC category.

Hello Vijay, for the course of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) through correspondence, Delhi University has the provision of 5-10% relaxation for the candidates who belongs to Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes. If u still have any confusion, u can visit related websites.

hi everyone! i was just going through this forum, when i came across this thread.. well... there is value for B. Com course everywhere in India, in the present time.. but, i wonder how much B. Com correspondence course is valued.. coz after all, it is correspondence na! tell me about the future career prospects after pursuing B. Com correspondence from Delhi University.

My question is same as u, if your query has solved please guide me about it.

Hi rohini, Don’t tensed there is lot of scope after B.com, but want to suggest you that do that course regular or by distance learning. If you don’t get admission in some good college as a regular student than go for distance learning . I’m also pursuing PGDCA from Sikkim Manipal University distance program. That’s why I suggest you Sikkim Manipal University distance program. It is one of the best which provides you the best education and there is no entrance exam or merit. It is also accredited by government. SMUDE uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students, which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. For the prospectus and speaking to their counselor you can register for free http://bit.ly/smude

Dear Ragini

can u plz tell me where i can find forms for B Com Hons correspondance for this session i live in east delhi plz tell me as soon as possible

Shame 2 Shame

I got same question as Aalok... How do we apply for correspondence B.Com.
    I knw google is the answer but if someone have invented the wheel please guide us and prevent Us from reinventing it..

Cheers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raagini View Post
    Hi friend, at first all the best for your result. Talking about eligibility criteria for admission in B.Com (Hons) course, friend u have to complete your Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSC) or 10+2 (which u r going to complete), from CBSE or any other recognized Board. U make sure that the qualifying examination must have passed by u with not less than 45% marks in aggregate.
    i want to know that when b.com hons entrance exam form is available
    is the forms r available right now

Dear Ragini
    can u plz tell me where i can find forms for B Com Hons
    live in east delhi plz tell me as soon as possible

did u find when forms r available
    if yes plz tell me too

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Banking & Finance
   Most Popular Posts