+ Reply to Thread

What are the tips to prepare for MBA entrance examination?

Hi I am Nisha and I am very worried with the thought of not clearing any MBA Entrance Examination. Please suggest me few tips for successfully cracking MBA Entrance Examination.

Nisha, I can understand the anxiety, which you are currently feeling but, you need not to worry. In order to do preparation of any MBA entrance examination, you have to devote equal time and efforts to all the sections, which consists of Quantitative aptitude, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, current affairs and Data Interpretation. You need to prepare a schedule and ensures that you strictly follow it. Revision plays a vital role in preparation; you need to keep some time for revision on weekly basis.

Proper schedule for revision should also be prepared. You should have a clear vision regarding topics to be covered in a single day either for revision or for study. The entrance examination is not about solving the problem, but it is about choosing the correct option among the alternatives. Regular test taking (mock test) with time limits help tremendously in improving test-taking skills and develops stamina for taking such tests.

You should sincerely rectify the mistakes done and should learn from them. Analyze the test carefully and identify your strong and weak areas. Always look for new short cuts and formulas for solving any problem and last but not the least Self-belief is very essential, so do mental preparation and believe in you. Hope these tips help you to reduce some anxiety. All the best, Nisha, for your entrance examinations!

"Read the magazines, newspaper and especially competition success daily.
    This will help you in your english as well as general knowledge. This counts a lot in the GD/PI round.
    Practice mock papers as many times as you can before the final exam once but keeping in mind the time limit. This will help in increasing your speed and accuracy. Utilize your time properly and concentrate on your weakness more."

Banned

Indian Management School & Research Centre (IMSR) is fully geared up to offer professional education in distance learning mode with the back-up of e-learning software.
    It offers Online MBA with various specialization options, Executive MBA, etc.

Visit www.imsrindia.com or Call on 9833317733/9819120140.

Prepare more previous years questions papers for practice.

First i will tell you hard work is the key to success. you should prepare for
    (a) Quantitative Aptitude
    (b) Logical Reasoning
    (c) Comprehension Test
    (d) General Awareness

MBA preparation

Besides your regular preparation, make sure you cover Current issues going around in business world. Also, reading and solving case studies helps in getting deeper knowledge of the Subject.

to prepare for mba entrance examination

My suggestion is to follow text books and previous papers. These are very helpful and useful. And follow latest update news on business. All the best. Thank you.

Regards

IGNOU MBA

Tips for Preparing MBA Exam's

Hello,

To prepare for any exam first of all you need is it's Complete Syllabus and Planning, you should have a complete Strategy in your Mind that

How much you can Prepare in the time left you have,don't try to cover complete syllabus if you have less time try to cover only the section's from

where you can get passing marks. You can also use Coaching Center for Preparing for your exam.

Dear take previous year questions paper and start learning it. and take a coaching class also to resolve to your problems.

I think you should have to first prepare your aptitude skills, reasoning, maths. or you can go with some pattern papers of last five year. i prefer the book R. S. Agrawal for for aptitude exam preparation.
    www.wlcibusiness.in

GMAT books

Which materials / books would you recommend for GMAT preparation?

Business Analysis Courses

Pembroke University offers affordable online education and online certifications in business management. Online courses are offered in a 6-week format, facilitated by your personal professor who mentors and tracks your progress through the course material.

How to prepare for MBA Examination

Hello Nisha,

If you want to clear the MBA Examination, you should join the best coaching center as well as you need to study in a group, so that you may solve out your problems. Also try to solve out previous question papers.

Hello dude, MBA Entrance is one of the important examination for MBA Admission. It will be difficult to get ranking in entrance Test, So be touch with all kind of syllabus and Join to the one of the Best MBA Entrance Test coaching center, you will get there good ideas and knowledge about the examination and should be good in all General knowledge topics.

All the best!

Custom Thesis Writing for PhD. MBA, Doctorate & more

Thanks priya and pangu for giving such a great tips here, i really like your tips the way you define everything here sounds very interesting. I am searching for these type of info from so many days but i didnt, but today i am so happy after reading all this info here.Thanks for all your efforts guys.
    Last edited by thesisinn3; 07-19-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Tips to prepare for MBA entrance examination:

* solve previous years question papers

Banned

Hi,

I like the suggestion given by priya & pingu.

My suggestion :
    If you are tried many times for MBA entrance exam test then do MBA from good private institute.

You can do MBA from Sikkim Manipal University which is recognized.

Thanks
    Chetan

Hello Friend, Before all friends are explained about the entrance examination tips, Now a days MBA Entrance Examinations are coming with different pattern from different Universities.So Please visit the best institutions for MBA Entrance Examination. This MBA Entrance is very important now a days.Without qualification in entrance test we can't get seat in universities, So be prepare in all syllabus.

All the Best guys!

sixteen

Hi,

Also,all the basic facts about all aspects of general knowledge like Science, Geography, History, Economics, Polity, etc are fundamentally necessary to be known.
    Moreover,try to be relaxed and refresh to keep your mind off the pressure,do not panic yourself either while preparing for the exam or during the exam.

Thanks.

Hello Guys, MBA Entrance Examination will conducted by different colleges and Universities with different pattern.So you will join the best coaching centres to get good ranking on Entrance. This Entrance Examination is a most important to admission for MBA studies. So keep touch with all subjects and search best coaching centres to join.

All the Best!

Preparation for MBA Entrace Exam

You need to go through business magazines a lot. Get yourself updated with current news. Other than this, you have to concentrate on maths, general knowledge and english a lot.

hai guys,

Cracking MBA entrance exam is not so easy. Even though you have prepared well, at the time of exam there would be some sort of tension build. Well, here are few tips to prepare for MBA entrance examination:

* Revise model and previous years question papers.
    * Prepare a time table and allot time for studies.
    * Concentrate on subjects like quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, comprehension test, and general awareness.
    * Take a mock test so that you would get to know how you have got prepared for the examination.
    * Still if you find that you are not prepared thoroughly then enroll yourself to MBA coaching classes available in your place.

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in How to Prepare for MBA Exams
   Most Popular Posts