+ Reply to Thread

Tips to crack SNAP 2010

Hey i m suppose to appear in SNAP 2010. Quiet nervous, last minute anxiousness, but, still if somene can provide me with some valuable tips to crack SNAP 2010??????? plzzzzzz guide me.....

SNAP test comprises of following section: quantitative ability, general english , analytical & logical reasoning / data interpretation and data sufficiency and general awareness. In order to prepare for quantitative ability section, candidates are required to be good in arithmetics, they can practice question like number system, algebra, probability and geometry. For English section, practice as many reading comprehension as you can. Reading speed matters most while attempting this section. It would be ideal complete this section in 30 minutes. Analytical & logical reasoning / data interpretation and data sufficiency: Data interpretation has around 15 questions comprising of table, pie charts etc. In this section, the candidate should try not to get stuck in any of question. Around 30-45 minutes should be spent in this section. For Analytical & logical reasoning section, 45-50 mins should be devoted. The candidates are advised to read newspaper for past few months to clear general awareness section. The ideal time to solve this section is 10 mins.

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in How to Prepare for MBA Exams
   Most Popular Posts