+ Reply to Thread

Career Prospects in CA after Graduation

Hi. I am studying accounts. I have my misgivings about pursuing CA career. Would it be really beneficial if I complete my graduation first and then try for CPT. Plz tell me otherwise I would have been wasting my time for whole three years. Anyone, reply soon, Thanks.

Actually, 10+2 is an entry gate for CPT and whether doing graduation is of any use or not is up to you. Generally people do it with a sense of future security. Because the duration of the course is a good long. What if a candidate remains unable to complete CA for any reason? I donít think of any other reason otherwise, for doing CA after graduation.

I m not clear with the actual career prospects of CA. plz provide me with the exact scope of CA after graduation

Priyanka, after pursuing academic qualification in Chartered Accountancy u can join any public or private firm as auditor or u can opt for private practice of audit. Even the consultancy services in the fields related to finance and accounts pays good reward. U can also specialize in Tax management and Tax compliance. The opportunities not only end in India but lots of them wait 4 u in abroad as well.

In addition to what Priyanka said, I would like to say that CA is a very demanding and intellectuallychallenging career option. One needs to be very focused as well as determined while preparing for CA. However, you can go on to become an arbitrator for settling disputes. There are huge job opportunities in sectors like insurance, banking, policy planning, inventory control, budget planning etc.

Hello friends, I would like to add that chartered accountants find jobs not only in the private or public undertaking but also in the government sector. Apart from financial accounting consultancy services, there are other types of consultancy services like tax accounting, cost accounting which could be taken up by Chartered accountants.

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Banking & Finance
   Most Popular Posts