+ Reply to Thread

Is it really worth???

hey, i am looking to join a university in new zealand. i want to do PG diploma in logistics and supply chain management.so please tell me about the worth of the course and how worthy by doing it there.what about the job opportunities? which universities are best to do that course.i am a mechanical engineer and i got one year of experience in the field of sales and services.i am having percentage of 65 in bachelor degree. give me some suggestions about this ASAP...

Hello everyone,

Studying PG diploma in logistics and supply chain management in New Zealand is a good option. It is considered as one of the growing industry in New Zealand.

Logistics and supply chain management is a field of challenging and has excellent scope anywhere in the world. There is a huge job opportunities and good remuneration for one with Logistics and supply chain management certificate. You can work as operations manager, shipping coordinator, logistics coordinator, export executive, expeditor, export sales coordinator, etc… Well, you can also study MBA course in logistics and supply chain management.

Here are few institute names of New Zealand for studying PG diploma in logistics and supply chain management:
    * Massey University
    * Manukau Institute of Technology
    * Lincoln University

If you need any other information regarding the course you can ask me, I will try to guide you.
    Last edited by funny.prasad; 09-25-2012 at 04:16 PM.

PG in logistics & Supply Chain Management

Quote Originally Posted by funny.prasad View Post
    Hello everyone,

Studying PG diploma in logistics and supply chain management in New Zealand is a good option. It is considered as one of the growing industry in New Zealand.

Logistics and supply chain management is a field of challenging and has excellent scope anywhere in the world. There is a huge job opportunities and good remuneration for one with Logistics and supply chain management certificate. You can work as operations manager, shipping coordinator, logistics coordinator, export executive, expeditor, export sales coordinator, etc… Well, you can also study MBA course in logistics and supply chain management.

Here are few institute names of New Zealand for studying PG diploma in logistics and supply chain management:
    * Massey University
    * Manukau Institute of Technology
    * Lincoln University

If you need any other information regarding the course you can ask me, I will try to guide you.

Hi Funny Prasad,

I completed my MBA in 2010 in Marketing and have 2 years of work experience.
    I am looking forward to enroll myself for PG in logistics & Supply Chain Management at Massey University and University Of Waikato. Which university is better for the course.
    I browsed through this website careers.govt.nz and explored limited job opportunities in this field.
    I have shortlisted another course which is PG in Strategic Management from University Of Waikato.
    Shall i go with PG in logistics & Supply Chain Management or PG in Strategic Management? Does PG diploma courses of 1 year are sufficient enough to fulfill PR requirements in near future? IS it possible to get a job in some other country after completing course from New Zealand

Keeping in mind my qualification and experience kindly guide me on the above.

Thanks in advance. :-)

Maddy

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Study in New Zealand
   Most Popular Posts