+ Reply to Thread

Course to study to make photojournalism as career

Hello friends, I want to make career in Journalism field and want to work as photojournalist. So could anyone tell me what course should I study to make photojournalism as career? Presently, I am pursuing 12th standard in Delhi.

Hai, photojournalism is a part of journalism or mass communication course. After 12th standard you should take journalism course in bachelorís degree (BA). During masters or PG you can study photojournalism as one of the specialized subject. Well, as I know there is no separate course available for studying photojournalism.
    If you need more information on photojournalism course, you can ask me. I will try to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by deepthi.maha View Post
    Hello friends, I want to make career in Journalism field and want to work as photojournalist. So could anyone tell me what course should I study to make photojournalism as career? Presently, I am pursuing 12th standard in Delhi.
    Bachelors of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC) course from University of Technology and Management (UTM) is very helpful to you. You can find the information at UTM's website http://www.utm.ac.in/bachelor-of-journalism-and-mass-communication.php

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Journalism
   Most Popular Posts