+ Reply to Thread

Topics of 2010 for MBA entrance tests & GD-PI

Hi guys, I wanna to ask a question that there are certain study materials or syllabus for topics like verbal aptitude, data interpretation and logical reasoning of various MBA entrance tests but what about questions on General knowledge or general awareness, can anyone from u gimmie hot topics of this year to prepare for this section and also group discussion and personal interview?

Hmmm…..gud question buddy, I think this section is very important and gud preparation can help to secure more marks in the entrance test. Well, I think one topic which I seem very important to prepare on i.e. UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). Questions can be asked on its structure and objectives. If anyone knows more topics, then tell me too……..

Hi friends, I think commonwealth games 2010 would be very important topic for general knowledge section of MBA entrance tests.

Guys, I think Nobel Prize 2010 would also be an important question for the MBA entrance tests. Isn’t it!!!

I think recent Obama’s visit to India would be crucial for group discussion and personal interview. Obama’s support to India for permanent seat in UNSC, Indo-Pak relations, defence cooperation, financial relationship, and nuclear security can be some important issues of his visit.

Hi guys, according to me Asian games 2010 could be one of the hottest topic for MBA entrance tests, group discussion and personal interview. Related questions could be on venue of the games, total number of events, total number of athletes participating in the games etc……

Hello friends, I just read editorial from a newspaper about the India’s claim to a permanent seat in the UNSC. After reading it, I think it could be one of the top issues for MBA entrance tests and also to group discussion and personal interview.

Hello everybody, recently concluded Bihar assembly elections 2010 could be one of the top topics for group discussion and personal interview. Which party or alliance won most seats and comparison with the last assembly elections could be asked. So read out this………

Hello everybody here, I wud also like to express my views to this forum….i think ongoing corruption issues in the country may be asked in the MBA entrance tests, group discussion and personal interview. Adarsh society scam in Maharashtra, spectrum case against A.Raja and corruption issues in Karnataka can be among the hot topics for entrance test.

I think recent G-20 summit on November 11-12, 2010 and its outcomes would be important topics to prepare for MBA entrance test. Which are the countries participated in the summit and what were the major topics discussed, students should prepare before appearing in group discussion and personal interview.

Banned

Indian Management School & Research Centre (IMSR) is fully geared up to offer professional education in distance learning mode with the back-up of e-learning software.
    It offers Online MBA with various specialization options, Executive MBA, etc.

Visit www.imsrindia.com or Call on 9833317733/9819120140.

All the topics are very good but be focus on some future action like cricket world cup 2011,IPL and also some news related to the politics like Presidents and PMs India visiting that is important.

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in How to Prepare for MBA Exams
   Most Popular Posts