I am new to this forum. Please guide me, friends. I completed my schooling and also my B.Com in Canada. Now I am considering returning to India and pursuing a career in Law there. But would I be eligible even if I am not an Indian citizen? And of course, neither my Grade 12 certificate nor my undergraduate degree is from India. What would I need to do? Thanks!