+ Reply to Thread

Best College for Study Healthcare Management Program in Calcutta

Hello guys,
    I want to do Healthcare Management Program from best college in Calcutta
    so please some one help me which college can consider for my studies.

Banned

Hi dears,
    You can consider the "Institute of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Management and Research – IPHMR Calcutta"
    for your Healthcare Management program studies.

This Institute one of the ranking college in India.

Address Details:

318 B Prantik Pally (Off)
    Rashbehari Connector,
    Kolkata,India-700107

The University of Michigan Ann Arbor (UM), established in 1817, is the oldest university in Michigan. The Ann Arbor location is the main campus, but there are also branch campuses in Dearborn and Flint as well as several learning opportunities available through the university throughout the state. Over 41,000 students are registered at UM in a overall of 600 academic programs.

You can apply to Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM) for studying Healthcare Management Program. IISWBM institute was the first Management Institute in India which established in 1953 along with collaboration of Calcutta University and the business community of the country. The IISWBM is an autonomous institute and is a recognized educational institution for management studies. Well, Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM) would be a rightly preferred institute for you to do Healthcare Management Program.

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Health Care Services
   Most Popular Posts