+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

  1. #1

    Which Language Entrance Exam to Take for my Engineering Admission in UK

    Hello dears,
    I am doing my +2 studies next I want to continue my higher studies in Engineering in UK Universities.
    So tell me Which Language Entrance Exam should I take
    for my Engineering Admission in UK.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    Hi friends,
    Most of the UK universities and colleges accept either "IELTS International English Language Testing System"
    and "TOEFL Test of English as a Foreign Language".

    You have to score minimum 6 in the IELTS for the Admission
    and the soore depending on the institution.

    And you have to score 550 in the TOEFL for the admission.

+ Reply to Thread
   Recent Posts in Study in UK
   Most Popular Posts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts