+ Reply to Thread

How do I prepare for Data Interpretation/Data Sufficiency in MAT Entrance Exam?

I am preparing to appear in Management Aptitude Test (MAT) this year. I have studied the relevant syllabus to prepare for test but still I have confusion about questions regarding Data Interpretation/Data Sufficiency. Please tell me what should I prepare for Data Interpretation/Data Sufficiency!

Hi friend, somebody has suggested me syllabus to prepare for Data Interpretation/Data Sufficiency. I would suggest you to practice and learn as much as possible the knowledge of data analysis skills and understanding of data sufficiency. Generally, 40 questions are asked on Data Interpretation/Data Sufficiency. Therefore, good preparation can help a lot while solving the relevant questions.

Pattern of MAT Test:

MAT is an objective type test with multiple-choice answers. Candidates have to answer 200 Questions in 150 minutes. Questions are divided into five sections.
    Section No. Topic No of Questions Suggested Time (Minutes)
    1. Language Comprehension 40 30
    2. Mathematical Skills 40 40
    3. Data Analysis and Sufficiency 40 35
    4. Intelligence and Critical Reasoning 40 30
    5. Indian and Global Environment 40 15
    Total 200 150

Remember that nobody (or very few) can do 150 questions in given time, the candidate must have the ability to pick and choose the questions that must be done.

Go with pattern papers of last 5 year, using this you have idea of exam paper. Pattern is always same values and topics may vary.

Online Masters Degree Programs

Pembroke University is a premier online training and education institution.We offer MBA certification programs in management for professionals,Online Education Degrees, Online College Courses.Live Seminars are offered as part of Pembroke University's Saturday Academy. These seminars offer the same course subjects as certifications, but they are live

You can take everything at crackverbal.com whatever you want for your MAT preparation . It has a good stuff for MAT Exam like GMAT sample papers, GMAT books, GMAT questions, online coaching, etc. So visit this site to get more info about that.
    Last edited by stephans9517; 05-11-2012 at 01:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in How to Prepare for MBA Exams
   Most Popular Posts