+ Reply to Thread

Summer Internships for MBA Student in Pune

Hollo guys,
    I am looking for a 2 month summer internship
    i am doing my MBA study 2nd year from Pune University
    Kindly some one help me.

Dear friend,

If you want to do internship program in Human Resource Management, Marketing in the sector Internet Consumer and Mobile Technology.
    The company Webonise Lab Software Solution Private Ltd offers the training for the students who are looking for it.
    Company will pay Stipend Rs :4000 5000 and there is one vacancy in Pune location. Duration of internship is 2months and it starts from the month of June to August.
    The one must be qualified in Proficient computer skills,MBA Human Resource , Marketing, PGDBM , Integrated Management Course.
    You can send resume to the below mentioned Id to get much more information on the same,
    webonise@indianinternship.com.
    Last edited by neethu.somu; 12-05-2011 at 04:47 PM.

MBA Internship marketing Pune

I know one company E-Bridge technologies which offers internship to MBA students to give them an exposure to real time work environment by letting them work on live projects. Objective of Internship Program is to assist MBA graduates in enhancing their overall skills set to improve their employability level to match industry expectations.
    Internship Description
    You will be part of business development team to venture into all the verticals.
    Should have good interpersonal skills to build up the relations with business product heads.

They are also providing stipend & incentives to students. mail at : info@ebridgetech.in or call 9028786784

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Internship
   Most Popular Posts