+ Reply to Thread

Project Ideas for Android students

Hollo dears,
    I need few Android project ideas for my college project.
    Please can some one suggest me good topics.

Hi all,
    Project Ideas for Android students:
    This application wii enable tracking one's positions constantly and save them on a well secured webpage. That way one can later go back to a specific day and find out where he/she was or view the pictures he/she took that day and follow the street where he/she took them. You could add text to certain time stamps or locations and keep a "log" of your life.

Android application for Mind mapping brainstorm sessions

Think of a futuristic androind application to do distributed brainstorm sessions. You could code up a Google App site as a shared information distributing point and collect the ideas. After collecting the ideas analyze them and add a scoring system.
    Check the scores and VOILA! you have the best idea.Gone are the vague days of tosing a coin.

Speech Control

Imagine building a device that takes voice orders. Example "Take Picture and Send To Friends"
    Last edited by naraya_goyal; 12-06-2011 at 11:45 AM.

In these day,I'm working on ardroid applications. I have some project ideas for you that will be helpful for you.

1. Earth Quake Monitor
    2. SodoKo Game
    3. Weather Monitor
    4. Product Management System
    5. Questinair Game
    6. Basic English Teacher
    7. Snake Game
    8. Speaking Dictionary
    Last edited by Uno1; 12-06-2011 at 11:53 AM.

Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by naraya_goyal View Post
    Hi all,
    Project Ideas for Android students:
    This application wii enable tracking one's positions constantly and save them on a well secured webpage. That way one can later go back to a specific day and find out where he/she was or view the pictures he/she took that day and follow the street where he/she took them. You could add text to certain time stamps or locations and keep a "log" of your life.

Android application for Mind mapping brainstorm sessions

Think of a futuristic androind application to do distributed brainstorm sessions. You could code up a Google App site as a shared information distributing point and collect the ideas. After collecting the ideas analyze them and add a scoring system.
    Check the scores and VOILA! you have the best idea.Gone are the vague days of tosing a coin.

Speech Control

Imagine building a device that takes voice orders. Example "Take Picture and Send To Friends"

how would we track a person's position ? can you explain in depth please, Also if im moving in different rooms of the same building, will the tracker detect it as different locations, or the same location?

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Project Ideas
   Most Popular Posts