+ Reply to Thread

What Can I do after My 12th Studies

hello dears,
    I am finished my 12th but I fail in +2. and I want to go descant work in my life.
    so what can I do now tell me some one.

Hi friends,
    You can do short term diploma courses and Certification Courses.

Study & Career Options after 12th class

There are many options rather if you fail in 12th class you can opt for some professional certification course or side by side take admission in diploma in any of the technical /professional stream so that after diploma you can continue your degree by distance and can do job also after completing your diploma.

You can join any certification course of your interest or you can do diploma course..
    Last edited by constancesaltz; 05-22-2012 at 01:47 PM.

Answer

Hey Dear, You have too many choice after 12th like B E , B. tech , BCA, B Com or law and many more.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Krithika.bedi View Post
    hello dears,
    I am finished my 12th but I fail in +2. and I want to go descant work in my life.

Hello Dude, This is not big issue now a days, becuase do you have so many options to continue studies like a Diploma and certificate courses.Which fieild your interested in that kind of courses do and get good descant work in my life.

hello Krithika, to do any course after +2 you have to pass in the 12th examination. Otherwise based on 10th certificate you can join some job oriented courses or diploma courses offered by various govt. and private aided institutions which gives you decent job with decent pay.

Hey, Krithika, after +2 you can join IT field. With Knowledge of Internet, SEO is a good option to you.

Just do some computer courses ...this Era is the Era of I.T ...I think you should do graphic designing course .

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in General Questions
   Most Popular Posts