+ Reply to Thread

List of Courses for Study in Diploma

Hollo friends ,
    I am a +2 student in Tamil Nadu and I want to do diploma programs after my +2 studies
    so What are the courses there for study in Diploma.

Dear guys,
    List of diploma Courses: Diploma in Beauty Culture & Hair Dressing, Diploma in Computer Hardware,
    Diploma in Fashion Designing(DFD), Diploma in Dress Designing(DDD), Diploma in Drawing and Painting,
    Diploma in Cutting and Tailoring, Diploma in Web Designing, Diploma in Graphic Designing,
    Diploma in Information Technology, Diploma in Application Software Development(DASD),
    Diploma in Textile Designing(DTD), Diploma in Hospital & Health Care Management,
    Diploma in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Diploma in Film Arts & A/V Editing,
    Diploma in Animation and Mutimedia, Diploma in Print Media Journalism & Communications,
    Diploma in Film Making & Digital Video Production, Diploma in Mass Communication,
    Diploma in Mass Media and Creative Writing, Diploma in Animation Film Making.

diploma

Quote Originally Posted by raju_rajan View Post
    Hollo friends ,
    I am a +2 student in Tamil Nadu and I want to do diploma programs after my +2 studies
    so What are the courses there for study in Diploma.
    good thinking, you have time and now you can do this so you take admission in any diploma

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Courses
   Most Popular Posts