+ Reply to Thread

Career Prospects after Fashion Stylist Studies in India

Hollo dears,
    If I finished Fashion stylist courses what is the career prospects there after completed the courses.

Hi all,
    Career Prospects:

A fashion stylistís career involves lots of glamour and thus, is regarded as one of the most stylist career options to take up.
    One can work as an image consultant, personal stylist, fashion editor, photo stylist, wardrobe stylist,
    design coordinator, personal shopper, celebrity stylist, and makeover stylist. Now-a-days,
    the fashion world calls for a number of fashion stylists due to the constant need for skilled professionals in movies,
    commercials, photo shoots, and other related settings. Besides, they can also work independently
    and get hired on contractual basis.

Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Pls try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

Hello dude, after finish the Fashion stylist course, you can should work in the following areas Editorial Styling, personal styling/image consulting Fashion, Personal shopping, show styling, commercial styling and more makeover styling. Stylists have to put their hand to a wide range of skills, they need to have good organizational and communication skills, have a creative flair and eye for design, and must stay up to date with the current fashion trends.

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in General Questions
   Most Popular Posts