+ Reply to Thread

Eligible criteria for Study MBA In UK and Fees Details

dear guys,
    I am a under graduate student and I want study MBA in UK.
    Can some one tell me what is the eligible criteria for admission and annual fees details also.

Hello friends,
    For study MBA in UK the Eligibility criteria is Graduation Degree, Work Experience(2-3 yrs), GMAT Score(Not mandatory),
    TOEFL/IELTS Score and you need these documents for MBA program in UK:Academic Records Marksheets and Transcripts,
    Test Score Reports, Resume, Recommendation Letter, Statement of Purpose/Application Essays
    and annual fees near about amounts to 18,000 24,000 pounds.
    If all the above requirements are fulfilled then the university will tell you about starting date of admissions.

MBA University in UK

Quote Originally Posted by sadham_husein View Post
    dear guys,
    Can some one tell me what is the eligible criteria for admission and annual fees details also.
    Hi,
    there are few universities who accept freshers . You can get admission in comming JAN 2012 Intake if you wish to go.
    Please mail me your marks obtain in 10th, 12th and graduation on smita2qbixacademia.com so that i can send you the list of universities on your mail id

MBA from London in just 3950 with highly trusted sponsors

Hi Sadham,
    You can do your MBA from reputed college's in Central london via our company
    We are leading Educational consultants and have direct affiliations with college's helping you to get highest discounts
    Therefore we can provide you with the MBA in just 3950 lower than anyone else also you are secure as you will study in Highly trusted colleges in Central London
    you can contact me at
    scott.liu@infinatis.com

Quote Originally Posted by sadham_husein View Post
    dear guys,

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Study in UK
   Most Popular Posts