+ Reply to Thread

MHT-CET Exam Coaching centers

I just want to ask a question regarding the coaching centers for MHT-CET Exam. This is a very important exam for me because I am seeking my admission in B.Tech program of a private of college in Mumbai. Plz let me know if everyone can!

Hello friend, I can understand this admission means a lot for u but u don’t need to worry about it. I can tell u some coaching centers in Maharashtra in which u can find better ones according to your convenience. Some of them are Vinayak Tutorials, Lakshya IAS Academy, Alpesh Tutorials, Bajaj Digaskar Swamy Classes, Shree Classes, Oxford Classes, Gyan Sagar Classes etc.

That is really great who are doing hard studies for their and their country i can tell you the great coaching centers that will prepare you best like Vinayak Tutorials is one of the best coaching, Alpesh Tutorials, Lakshya IAS Academy, Bajaj Digaskar Swamy Classes, Oxford Classes are also one of the great coaching centers

I know about Common Engineering Test (CET) compulsion. I suggest you to do coaching from Elite and Vidyasagar Academy. These 2 are most valuable coaching centers in Maharashtra.

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Coaching Centres for Engineering Entrance
   Most Popular Posts