+ Reply to Thread

Diploma in Business in New Zealand

Hi friends, could anybody tell me what is the duration of Diploma in Business program in ICL Business School, Auckland and how much it will cost?

Hello friend,

ICL Business School offer the Diploma in Business program in different levels,
    New Zealand diploma in business level 5, 6 and 7.
    For eg: diploma in business level 6, Duration of 2 academic years, or 16 months.
    seventh level duration of 2 academic years, or 20 months, including a 12-week work placement
    start dates every month.

You can check the details by visiting the official link of the institute: http://www.icl.ac.nz/

Quote Originally Posted by 134dasr View Post
    You can check the details by visiting the official link of the institute: http://www.icl.ac.nz/

Hi,

I completed my MBA in 2010 in Marketing and have 2 years of work experience.
    I am looking forward to enroll myself for PG in logistics & Supply Chain Management at Massey University and University Of Waikato. Which university is better for the course.
    I browsed through this website careers.govt.nz and explored limited job opportunities in this field.
    I have shortlisted another course which is PG in Strategic Management from University Of Waikato.
    Shall i go with PG in logistics & Supply Chain Management or PG in Strategic Management? Does PG diploma courses of 1 year are sufficient enough to fulfill PR requirements in near future? IS it possible to get a job in some other country after completing course from New Zealand

Keeping in mind my qualification and experience kindly guide me on the above.

Thanks in advance. :-)

Maddy

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Study in New Zealand
   Most Popular Posts