+ Reply to Thread

criminal lawyer job description

i m interested to become leading criminal lawyer in Delhi! for that, i want to know the exact job description of criminal lawyer. somebody here answerable?

The job of a criminal lawyer is challenging as well as interesting. The job profile include fact findings, legal analysis, motions, memorandum, jury selection, plea bargaining, trial and sentencing. Their work involves researching precedents which they use to support their case in court. Usually hired by people accused of commiting some crime, criminal lawyers are hired by government for those who cannot afford to pay their fees. They could also do private practice and make a handsome income.

I'm not sure you understand the role of a guardian ad litem. Actually, the GAL role varies by state. In some states, it's just a community volunteer.

http://www.criminalattorneys.com/

Its good that you want to become a criminal lawyer. It is completely opposed to civil law and it is completely related with crime. So you can go for a government lawyer or private lawyer.

Hi

You have to do a lot of hard work to become a criminal lawyer, the criminal lawyer job descriptions involves fact findings, legal analysis, motions, memorandum, jury selection, plea bargaining, trial and sentencing. All the best.

Thank you
    job-des-criptions.com

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Career Options
   Most Popular Posts