+ Reply to Thread

MCA eligibility for IDOL University of Mumbai

Hi frns. can anyone tell me please wat is the eligibility If I want to do the MCA from Institute of Distance and Open Learning(IDOL) of Bombay University.

For studying MCA from Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) the eligibility is not so different from the eligibility of regular MCA. A graduate in any faculty of a recognized university with minimum 45% marks is eligible. He must have studied Mathematics at twelfth level or higher level. The minimum percentage is 40% for the reserved category.

"Hi sandesh, Firstly you have to complete your graduation then you can do distance MCA from any good distance learning institutes.There are so many good distance learning institutes for MCA and Sikkim Manipal University of distance education is one of them. I am also doing my MCA from SMUDE and on my personal experience, I can say that SMUDE is much better than IGNOU because SMUDE uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students, which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. For the prospectus and speaking to their counselor you can register for free at http://bit.ly/smude

+ Reply to Thread

Recent Posts in Distance & Open Learning
   Most Popular Posts